Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Food on the Fly!

Fast Food not Fat Food


                                     



Hey FitFab friends!

I am just AMAZED at how fast this summer has flown by! I can't even believe we are knocking on August's door?!? In thinking of the craziness of our Back2School schedule, I can't help but think of all our go.go.going! Three kids in multiple sports, all three kids in school this year, husband in school full time, my Crazy Wrap Business! WHOA!

I am a fan of crock-pot meals during these crazy times.  Sometimes though, fast food is our only option. So, I got to thinking...How can I insure that Fast Food doesn't become FAT FOOD? I started doing some research, I put together a list of options for you! If you can't get your crock-pot meal together, if you can't pack a healthy dinner, what options do you have? Check out my list, for some "healthier" ideas for families on the GO!

I would also recommend keeping your Fat Fighters on Hand! I take 2 after my heaviest meal of the day! Read more HERE!

Bon Appetit! It just sounds fancier, right?!


McDonalds
Side Salad w/ Balsamic Vinaigrette - 70 calories
Premium Grilled Chicken Sandwich - 350 calories
Total: 410 calories

KFC

Greens Beans - 25 calories
Corn on the Cob - 70 calories
Kentucky Grilled Chicken Wing - 80 calories
Kentucky Grilled Chicken Drumstick - 90 calories
Total: 265 calories

Subway

This one is great! Check out their 6 Grams of Fat or Less Menu. The work is done for you!!!
*My favorite is the Veggie Sub on flat bread

Jack-In-The-Box

Chicken Fajita Pita (no salsa) - 320 calories
Apples w/ Caramel Dip - 70 calories
Total: 390 calories

or

Grilled Chicken Strips w/ Teriyaki Dipping Sauce - 310 calories
Seasoned Curly Fries, Small - 280 calories
Total: 590 calories

Arby's

Turkey Classic - 280 calories
Apple slices - 35 calories
Total: 305 calories

Burger King

6 piece chicken nugget - 280 calories
Side Garden Salad and Avocado Ranch Dressing - 230 calories
Total: 510 calories

Wendy's

Garden Side Salad - 200 calories
Sour and Cream Chive Potato - 320 calories
Total: 520 calories

Taco Bell

Veggie Cantina Bowl - 510 calories
Total: 510 calories

Dairy Queen

Grilled Chicken Salad - 330 calories
Total: 330 calories

Chick-Fil-A

Grilled Chicken Cool Wrap - 330 calories
Fruit Cup - 60 calories
Total: 390 calories

Sonic

Chicken Strip Sandwich - 420 calories
Apple Slice w/ Caramel Dip - 110 calories
Total: 530 calories



No comments:

Post a Comment